Blogger news

Blogroll

Craft Beer at Coachella 2014





April 11, 2014 marked the first day that craft beer was offered at the innovative, critically acclaimed, six times selected by Pollstar as the "Festival of the Year", known none other than the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. America's largest music festival is defined by its diversity and jaw-dropping lineup of musical genres.

Nic Adler of L. A. Vegan Beer Fest and The Roxy, was recruited to develop a tantalizing, foodie paradise within the festival foregrounds. Adler enlisted friend and craft beer advocate, Tony Yanow, (of Golden Road and Tony's Darts Away) to help assemble the festival's craft beer list. With approximately 130 beers on tap, many hailing from the Golden State, it proved brews and tunes make perfect music together.

Heineken is still the top sponsor and rocked the festival in the Heineken House, with awesome surprise artists and mash ups. This year, the whimsical and world famous festival has opted for even more. On the 15th year, the groundbreaking, genre bending festival joined the craft beer revolution by serving a savory selection of craft brews in - what's come to be known as - the craft beer barn. I first gazed upon the barn across the cloudy lawn, at the Empire Polo Field at the Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience on March 1st. I couldn't keep my|healthcare professional|personal|my own, personal|search terms|my own , personal|medical professional|published|health care provider|my business|all of my|of my|excellent|my own personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} eyes of it.


You may visit Chord Gitar Indonesia to get more information about Music.

1 Response to "Craft Beer at Coachella 2014"

  1. You make some reasonable points here and I appreciate your opinion. This is a pretty decent blog and I hope you keep on producing such a quality content. Thank you!
    Visit :
    Chord Kumau Dia
    Chord Kunci Gitar Lagu Indonesia dan Mancanegara Chord Gitar Lagu Rohani Kristen

    ReplyDelete

wdcfawqafwef